The Apprentices

The Apprentices
The Apprentices. Lewis Manning, Greg Beaver, Paul Edwards, Alex Cannon, Me and Amy Kirby.

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Exciting Times...

Apologies for my lack of blogs as of late. Things have been very eventful and so much has happened! First things first, I am currently writing this blog from the main office of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments in London! The reason for this is due to me recently securing a role as the first ever CISI Apprenticeships Ambassador - not too shabby!

The position basically allows me to represent the CISI and contribute to the services they provide in working with employers to promote apprenticeships. My role will require me to give presentations at events to give my view and tell my experiences about apprenticeships. These presentations could range from being delivered to students deciding between an apprenticeship and university, to employers who could potentially take on apprentices. This means I have a great opportunity to speak to a vast scope of audiences.


This week is my first week of this new post and it has already seen me travel to London, give a presentation about my apprenticeship experience and meet the entire CISI team. Later on this week I will be required to travel back home to Liverpool and give another presentation in the Liver Building. This week has already proved to be a very busy one but a very exciting one at the same time and I am very much looking forward to see what being the CISI Apprenticeship Ambassador entails in the forthcoming months!  

No comments:

Post a Comment